Saturday 19 November 2011

Its just art

It takes me about twenty four hours to return to a normal world after a session in the chair, the hours spin past, sat there chatting to Ben sometimes deep sometimes silence. The silence is an important part of any meaningful chat, time to reflect, or more often than not a time of pain. I said to Ben if I go quite talk to me, when my silence came he never said a word and waited for me the spark up again. I respect him for that. We both look forward to these sessions. Me not just for the ink but as much for the conversation. We talk bikes and drink tea, reflecting on the trust we have, I can build bikes but not tattoo, Ben can tattoo and not build bikes, the two are similar in a way that we know what we need and put it into the hands of others. Its on me forever...in Ben I have faith.

No comments: