Saturday 29 June 2013

Linkertattacks 2013

I've been in this game a long time, and a bike show is a bike show, but once I got confirmation for linkert it felt a bit different, I'd prep'd the bike a long time ago and had been riding weekends and nights without problem, until the weekend before the party, so it was with some caution that I started the shovel on the second kick at 4.30am on Thursday morning, rolling into the service station 20 minutes later to be met by Glen on his Panhead, judging by his state of hyper active-ness I think he had been drinking coffee all night, Andy and Luke followed minutes later looking like they had just rolled out of a Swedish biker flick, this was it I had to start the fucking shovel again, one slow punch and its running, same with Andy and Luke. We secretly laugh under our scarfs as Glens coffee fuelled body jumps up and down for ten minutes.........we're off......

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Bloody brilliant Barse, and it looks the bomb as well !! Enjoy the fruits of your labors.