Monday 1 July 2013

Linkert

The temperature ticking up and the miles clicking by, relaxed riding, stopping for fuel and water, fighting our way into the Exeter traffic, straight through to take then Dartmoor road, I said to Andy are you happy taking the Indian into the moors - oh yeah he replies - half way in the 500 becomes 250 and the already gutless Indian can't make it up the hill....a plug chop later and we are off, only to fail again and again each stop, attention and following start is enough for us all to believe that "problem solved" we are on the top of the moor is raining the Indian is broke and I've just switched to reserve............

5 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Jeez I'm glad I've got a shovel.

Barse said...

So was I, wishing even more that I had 3 1/2 gallon tanks and not 1.7 gallon sporty tank!

WhitelinePsycho said...

Too funny mate, I used to have drama enough with the 2.5 afforded the Bonnies I used to own, and they were only 650/750's . . .

Barse said...

Yeah been caught with that one too, used to ride Bonnies similar sort of miles, but then there were a lot more petrol stations!

Barse said...

Yeah been caught with that one too, used to ride Bonnies similar sort of miles, but then there were a lot more petrol stations!