Sunday 1 December 2013

I went to Westminster today I've been a few times it's not all it's cracked up to be, it's false in some strange juxtaposition kinda way. I'd rather been in the shed or sketching designs. I standing there half listening to some minster going on half filling in the virgin skin for you see a man is not born with tattoos, the journey from skin to art should one of deep thought and pleasure, although I would seriously question the latter. Normally there forever so best not fuck up with either the design or the man with the needles. With bike building it's a bit different if you take a bit too much off you just put it back. Easy when you've got a miller and a skilled operator, bit harder when all you've got is grinder, or even harder still one file. Our journey with bikes starts when it's your only transport for you and the good lady, work play rain snow sun. If it starts with Dice issue 1 ( I actually prefer issue 2 )then there is a lot of catching up to do if it starts with issue 51 your fucked. They didn't break the mould or even form it, by just showing others what we did, their world opens and us in the hardcore club well our world gets smaller. Yet we still spanner move a little underground sticking our heads up for the odd show or party finding bros to ride with gets more and more difficult either keep looking or condemn yourself to riding solo.

"It's that rat circus out there, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Look, any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, a terminal psychotic"*

* Mad Max

No comments: