Saturday 10 December 2011

Coffee

Madam A some how managed to con me into buying two Christmas trees, not sure how that happen, on the way we stopped by Ben's to set the scene for next weeks sessions, just when I thought we had a plan Ben throws the curve ball and says why don't we do the other side, this just blows me, I'm not a bad sketcher but I'm no tattooist, and the two are worlds apart, as we talk about the left hand arm and shoulder the conversation gets quicker as we bounce ideas around, as we start to cool down and stand chattering he hands me "closer to the edge" and we finish the conversation as always about bikes....we're passionate people not just about bikes, but work, play, food.....and for me more recently tattoo's, remember its just life....roll on next Friday

No comments: