Monday 19 December 2011

Punched

Kev sorted out the fork bits on Saturday and on the way home I dropped into Tim's, who didnt really look rough but everybody had told him that he did, so I just carried on the now tradition, sat in the 3 star heated loveless shed and nattered to Tim and Dave. I didnt get chance on Saturday to get the forks in the shovel, so I got up early on Sunday crunched my way over the frost and within 20 minutes its all back together. I waited till lunch to give it a test ride, nearly dropping it on the ice in the first few minutes, the progressives have transformed the ride but do mean that they are not quite 2" under, I was all for cutting the springs but when I stood back and looked at the slightly punched front end I liked it, so its staying.


Yes this is the T100

No comments: